Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Poetry


Poetry is a form of writing showing how you really feel , in poetry writing you should try to use as little 'and's ' as possible . Poetry is a very short or long way , to say something in a fancy way .

I think people write poetry because its for people its fun or relaxing , some people say it helps them escape from reality .

the tasks and activities we did over the five ILT days were terminology , poetry writing , blackout poetry ,  poetry slam , analyzing poetry , imagery and self reflections . During the terminology task we had to research the meaning of some words words the teachers had prepared for us , task 2 was poetry writing our group was given the choice of  6 different poem styles . The next thing we had to do was blackout poems , this was an individual activity we were given a page from a book to make a sentence and to blackout the rest of the words on the page . The poetry slam our group had to choose a theme and make poem/play about it , analyzing poems was task 5 we had to choose one of the poems our teacher gave us and answer questions about it , imagery was the next task we had to choose a poem our teacher gave us and draw a picture of how you feel about it , the last task was self reflection we had to answer some question our teacher gave us.

The worst activity for me was the poetry slam because we all had to choose something and all had to agree on it and some members in our sometimes wouldn't participate , the best activity for me was the terminology because we all had to do equal work .

The challenging activity I did was the poetry slam because sometimes some people in our group disagree or not play their part .

I felt okay or normal performing in others , I  mean its not like I was shy and hated every second but I felt okay .

I didn't learn lots of new words but i did learn what a concrete and limerick poems are .

I didn't really learn much or not really anything about myself .















                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment